When forming a new business entity how do you choose between selecting a LLC, LLP, limited partnership, “S” Corporation or “C” Corporation?
Our corporate lawyers will discuss the relative advantages and disadvantages to each type of entity given your set of goals and circumstances.
We also counsel our corporate and partnership clients through the preparation of shareholder and partnership agreements, closely held business succession planning, transactional work, and other matters of corporate law.
Practice Areas Include:
- Entity selection and business formation.
- Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies and Joint Ventures.
- Stockholder Agreements and Non-Compete Agreements.
- Stock purchase and stock redemption transactions.
- Employment, Management and Consulting Agreements.
- Financing business entities.